Ollie Millroy is a highly experienced driver and has competed in many international races at an extremely high level in karting, single-seater and GT cars, with numerous wins and podiums to his name. In 2008 Ollie became a BMW Motorsport Scholar and an MSA Elite Academy member. In 2012 he was voted in the top 5 professional drivers in the Blancpain Endurance Series.
Ollie is also a well-established driver coach working with gentlemen, amateur, junior drivers and teams across all disciplines.
Programs can be tailored to suit individual requirements including the following services:
- In-car instruction in your road or racecar.
- Trackside instruction including split timing.
- Race/Test day mentoring and instruction.
- Data analysis during and between events.
- Organising and coaching for simulator sessions.
- Vehicle set-up advice.
- Organising fitness and nutrition advice sessions.
- Training to work within a race team.
Ollie also instructs at numerous press and customer events for high profile manufactures including McLaren, Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Vauxhall, Porsche and Lotus.